- Venous thromboembolism prophylaxis using the Caprini score.
- A validation study of a retrospective venous thromboembolism risk scoring method.
- Individualized Venous Thromboembolism Risk Stratification Using the 2005 Caprini Score to Identify the Benefits and Harms of Chemoprophylaxis in Surgical Patients: A Meta-analysis.
- Reducing postoperative venous thromboembolism complications with a standardized risk-stratified prophylaxis protocol and mobilization program
- Determination of Risk Factors for Venous Thromboembolism by an Adapted Caprini Scoring System in Surgical Patients.
- Implementation and Validation of the 2013 Caprini Score for Risk Stratification of Arthroplasty Patients in the Prevention of Venous Thrombosis.
For more articles, click here.